- “One in five regional museums have closed”: so how can cities protect them?
- Claude Monet is best remembered for his landscapes. But the French impressionist loved cities, too
- How can museums stay relevant to the UK’s rapidly changing population?
For The Guardian:
For Horse & Hound:
- 7 things you should know before an intensive riding course (if you’re a casual city rider)
- The 7 perils of riding in London
- 8 thoughts that have crossed the mind of style-conscious equestrians
- 5 ways being an equestrian prepares you for the world of dating (if you’re female)
- James Bond — and other movie characters that your horse plays remarkably well
- 10 things your Scrooge-like mare has on her Christmas list
For The New Statesman:
For Third Sector:
For The Vagenda:
A selection of HealthInvestor UK clippings
I have written numerous pieces for HealthInvestor UK over the last six years at the company. So far too many to put here. If you are a subscriber you can take a browse through HealthInvestor.co.uk or here’s a selection of some freebies:
- A sting in the tail
- The write stuff
- All Creatures Great and Small – An overview of the UK vet space
- Home Truths – A look at the children’s resi market
- Something New – Kafoodle Kare
- Executive CV – Sally Bailey
- Bill of health – interview with Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein
If you want to have a listen to the podcast series I have created for HealthInvestor UK (as well as my own podcasts), click here.